Title Of The Article : Winter Running Gear - A Solution to Extreme Temperature.
Description Of The Article : Winter Running Gear for Men Winter Running Gear - A Solution to Extreme Temperature. To take advantage of this.
The Purpose Of The Article : We collect this material About Winter Running Gear for Men And the Website that talks about fashion and Winter Running Gear for Men.
Related Articles : Winter Running Gear for Men Tips and Guide , Usefulness of the Winter Running Gear for Men , Benefits of fashion and Winter Running Gear for Men
Read More : http://www.winterrunninggear.net
Article : Winter Running Gear for Men
Winter definitely is a tough time. It is still possible to go for your regular exercises and your runs, in spite of the cold weather. All that you have to do is to use effective winter running gears. These days' winter running gears aren't all that uncomfortable and heavy, that wearing them would be a pain. They are designed in such a manner, that they provide lots of comfort and are easy to be carried around.
This can definitely help you have your winter runs, and keep you healthy. There are quite a few kinds of these available. You have to choose the right one, keeping in mind the kind that would suit your temperature levels and your comforts best. Some of things that you have to be careful while choosing the right winter running gear are:
- One thing that you have to keep in mind is choose cloths that wick up moisture; else you will be wet due to the sweat. So such materials as cotton should be avoided.
- Head should be covered essentially. It is said that 40% of the body heat escapes through the head. It is better to cover the whole of your head and ears. Hats, caps, hoods, ear muffs etc can be used. Fleece or wool would the best material to opt for. In extremely cold weather neck gaiter, balaclava etc can be used.
- It is important to keep your hands and feet dry and warm. A lot of heat escapes from these parts as well. Gloves, socks, shoes etc is to be worn. You will have to choose right materials for these, for example acrylic, wool etc. It would be better to trail shoes, as your path is snowy, also care should be taken to choose shoes with as little mesh as possible, as water gets logged in this case.
- Face should also be well protected. Using ski mask or covering the face would be good. It is also better to use sun glasses.
- Another method that can be used is layering. This is especially used for your upper part of your body. This is necessary only in extreme temperatures, like temperatures below 10%. The lower layer should be made of moisture wicking materials such as silk, hi-tech polythene etc. the middle layer should have air movement; materials such as fleece can be used for this. For the outer most layers should be water and wind proof, jackets can be used here.
- The lower part of the body doesn't loose as much heat as the other parts, as lot of heat is produced here. It is okay to wear tight pants made of some synthetic material.